This IRCA accredited PR323 OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor (16830) course uses a mixture of discussions and practical exercises to achieve understanding of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems. At the conclusion of this course, successful attendees will have been provided with the knowledge to:
- Understand the OHSAS 18001 standard
- Understand key Health and Safety issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a management systems audit
- Understand the differences between auditing clause and process approaches
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate your report to a client
- Understand OHS laws, principles, codes of practices, and standards.
- Identify OHS hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for that business type or industry.
- Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization OHS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control OHS hazards.
- Assess the OHS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of an OHS management system.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Need for Occupational Health & Safety Standards
- Introduction to the OHSAS 18001 Specification and Related Publications
- Conformance to OHSAS 18001 and Its Relationship to Other Standards
- Understanding the OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements
- Comparison of OHSAS 18001 and ANSI/AIHA Z10
- Review of OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System Documentation
- Integrating ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Breakout Exercise 1: Integrating Procedures
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 3: Scope and Objectives
- Breakout Exercise 4: Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 5: Opening Meeting
- Breakout Exercise 6: Conducting the Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 7: Writing Nonconformities
- Closing Meeting
- Breakout Exercise 8: Summary Statement and Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Breakout Exercise 9: Verification and Closeout
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focussed BS OHSAS 18001 audit framework
|Course Type||With Exam||Location And Date||Duration/Access||Course Price|| |
The training material is very good and exhaustive. The trainer has great knowledge on the course and on practical examples as well. The course shall be of great help for preparing for the exam. Excellent trainer for this course
Nadir Zaidi, Manager PM
error: Content is protected !!