Five day IRCA Lead auditor qualification is designed to equip delegates with the skills and techniques of auditing and how to communicate the findings of the audit effectively to the management of the audited organisation.
Designed to provide delegates with the knowledge needed to audit and improve quality management systems, for delegates who have responsibility within a quality management system or will be involved in the auditing of such systems. This course will benefit those persons who manage quality or purchasing within their organisations and wish to gain maximum benefit from the quality management system audit process.
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course first. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
- The 8 quality principles
- Key elements of quality systems
- The audit preparation
- Reporting and follow up
- Quality Management Systems development
- Requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- Auditor skills and techniques for process auditing
- Examination – closed book
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Before starting this course delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality principles as given in ISO 9001 systems.
- The process approach used in quality management
- The model of a process based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001
|Course Type||With Exam||Location And Date||Duration/Access||Course Price|| |
The training material is very good and exhaustive. The trainer has great knowledge on the course and on practical examples as well. The course shall be of great help for preparing for the exam. Excellent trainer for this course
error: Content is protected !!