This course will provide a better understanding of Continual Service Improvement by explaining ITIL principles and terminology, outlining the steps needed to improve IT Service Management quality, and increasing the knowledge of concepts, processes and functions. The course also helps students increase their understanding of business issues governing the ITIL Lifecycle and provides the opportunity to sit the ITIL Lifecycle examination in Continual Service Improvement.
The ITIL® Continual Service Improvement training course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the CSI stage of the ITIL® Service LIfecycle, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes
The course will include the opportunity to undertake ITIL® CSI test questions and an ITIL® CSI practice exam prior to undertaking the live ITIL® CSI exam. The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management.
Upon successful completion of the course candidates can expect to gain competencies in the followings:
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement – Will look at The Seven Step Improvement process (Excluded are detailed knowledge of process activities, methods and techniques)
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques – Assessments, Benchmarking, Metrics & Measurements, Service reporting, Performing Gap analysis
- Roles within Continual Service Improvement
- Organising for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology considerations
- Implementing and improving Continual Service Improvement
- Challenges, Critical success factors and Risks
- Individuals who require an in depth understanding of the ITIL Continual service Improvement stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT Service provision within an organisation.
- IT Professionals working within, or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functionsand activities involved
- 90 minute duration
- 8 scenario-based, gradient scored questions
- 70% required to pass
- This course provides 3 credits towards the ITIL Expert Qualification in IT Service Management
ITIL® delivers four main areas of savings potential:
- Cost savings – money currently being spent can be reduced.
- Cost avoidance – money allocated for spending can be saved.
- Higher IT productivity – increased productivity and reduced costs.
- Increased Business productivity – resulting from higher quality IT services.
Individual Benefits of attending our CSI course will include:
- Helping you to do your job more effectively
- Obtaining an industry recognised professional qualification (ITIL® CSI Certification)
The main target group for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certificate includes but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL® core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite
The training material is very good and exhaustive. The trainer has great knowledge on the course and on practical examples as well. The course shall be of great help for preparing for the PMP exam. Excellent trainer for this course
error: Content is protected !!