ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management
About The Course
The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be organised to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM).
PRAGO delivers a full range of accredited ITIL® training including e-learning and classroom courses to individuals and organisations world-wide. Please select the ITIL® qualification you are interested in from the list below.
PRAGO offer complete range of ITIL® Qualification scheme:
Our instructors hold multiple accreditations and have several years of both industry and training EXPERIENCE.
PRAGO's Guaranteed Pass
We’re confident that you’ll pass your Foundation exam first time after taking any course with PRAGO.
But if you don’t pass, we will let you take the exam a second time at no cost, at your convenience within three months of your original exam date.
Optimal Class Strength
Limited class strength facilitates better training and understanding.
Weekend Classes Option
Employed professionals have the convenience of attending weekend classes.
Great understanding of infrastructure services, suppliers & especially value creation and customer satisfaction. Trainer has an expert knowledge and he delivered knowledge in effective way.
- Shahbaz Ali Imran - Integration and Support Engineer ((CONCURRENT SYSTEM)
The overall course was very effective. It gave the clear understanding of policies should be followed in order to have better customer satisfaction and values. The trainer was so cooperative, the way of communication delivering course contents was very effective and efficient.
- Ali Ahmed - Support & Integration Engineer (CONCURRENT SYSTEM)
Good, effective and useful for our day to day activities. Trainer delivery training smart, efficient and extremely professionally.
- Muhammad Abdullah - Support and Integration Engineer (CONCURRENT SYSTEM)
- Afzaal Mehdi - Telecommunication Technician (UNMOGIP)
Excellent course delivered by PRAGO's Trainer.
- Amir Rashid - Inventry & Supply Assistant (UNMOGIP)
Excellent Training, Examples provided are easy to understand.
- Pichct Chartsakulkanajarn - Customer Support (UNMOGIP)
The respected instructor is genuinaly a professional and master in delivering the knowledge.
- Qazi saif-ur-Rehman - IT Assistant (UNMOGIP)
A very useful and can enhance/Improve our organizations's operations. Thank you!
- Noel Buscaino - IT Assistant (UNMOGIP)
Very professional Training and the Trainer is highly qualified. Well done & Keep it up!
- Tala Tolo - Network Supervisor (UNMOGIP)
ITIL 4 Foundation course will certainly help me in effectively implementing IT Service Management policies with in our organization. It is always a pleasure and enriching learning experience with PRAGO. Mr. Muhammad Ali's style of delivering the course is truly commendable and it helps the participants to grasp the concepts with much ease.
- Mariam Raza, Senior Manager IT Process, Performance & Service Management (IT Governance) | Bank Al Habib
Everything was good specially the course content and the Trainer, he has excellent grip on the topics and excellent way of communication.
- Mohsin Iqbal Khan, Senior Manager IT | Bank Al Habib
Good style of teaching and very good training session indeed.
- S. Asim Hasan Zaidi, Senior Manager | Bank Al Habib
Very comprehensive in approach and guidance. Very helpful and cooperative.
- Haris Lateef, Manager IT | Bank Al Habib
Overall training was excellent. Mr. Muhammad Ali lead the session interactively and make us understand each point. Simply the Best instructor from PRAGO.
- Hunain Khanani, Manager IT | Bank Al Habib
Trainer is good and knowledge full.
- Muzammil Ayub, Manager | Bank Al Habib
Instructor have good knowledge relates to this course and I had a great time to learn ITIL 4. Ut will help us to build good strategies to implement in the banking environment.
- Muhammad Arsalan Khan, OG2 | Bank Al Habib
Instructor have good knowledge and I have found a great time in ITIL training.
- Hassan Rizvi, OG2 | Bank Al Habib
As per my understanding, Trainer has an in-depth knowledge, explaining all queries in simple and easy way. Always welcome the questions and encourage participants to ask questions.
- Mudassir Ahmed, Assistant Manager | Bank Al Habib
Trainer transformed great knowledge and sharpen our skills.
- Ather Zaidi, OG2 | Bank Al Habib
Trainer was well prepared and way of teaching was very effective and he involved everyone in all exercises and activities so that they can participate, share their views and learn effectively. I am very much satisfied and I would like to have more training from him.
- Syed Muhammad Raza, Manager - IT Governance | Bank Al Habib
Excellent knowledge, exposure and way of transferring the knowledge
- Muhammad Raheel Khan, Senior Manager - Bank Al Habib
Sir Ali is an Excellent Trainer with great knowledge.
- S. Ather Abbas, Chief Manager, Bank Al Habib
I attended ITIL4 foundation training from PRAGO in June 2019. The instructor Mr. Ali was well prepared for the training. His skill and knowledge about ITIL 4 was excellent. I would recommend others to attend this training from PRAGO.
- Muhammad Tariq, Manager Information System -FFC
I have a wonderful Training Experience with PRAGO. Trainer's teaching method is demonstrating & Interactive.
- Neelam Nasir, Assistant Manager - CPEC Center (Ministry of Planning & Development
“Very good course clearly presented and explained. A good grounding in Service Management concepts.”
- Israr Ahmed, Sr. Exective IT - FFC
Very flexible training regime to a highly accepted certification in the industry.
- Muhammad Asghar, IT Services Delivery Manager - Save the Children
The trainer enthusiasm towards this objective is very motivational i wish him best of luck for the further
- Shaabaz Sheraz, - TERA DATA
“I'm very happy with the course, as it was well conducted and delivered by a very knowledgeable trainer.
- Semra Sheikh, SDM - TERA DATA
The training was very informative and explains the service life cycle well. highly recommended to others
- Saad Butt, Delivery Consultant - GDC Pakistan
Very good course clearly presented and explained very well
- Fahad Shakeel, P.S Consultant - TERA DATA
It was well organized training and instructor had a great knowledgeable and very helpful
- Afzal Baig, P.S Consultant - TERA DATA
“ The trainer was extremely professional and infused the course with pertinent and valuable real-world examples”
- Syed Muhammad Mujtaba Tirmazi, Consultant - TERA DATA
The course was good and the trainer made the course interesting and enjoyable
- Ali Bin Shahid, Service Desk Manager - TERA DATA
I was very impressed with the constant level of energy that trainer put into his teaching and the real life examples. Thoroughly enjoyed my time on this course expectation was exceeded by the course
- Malik Hanif Shabir, Service Desk Manager - TERA DATA
The trainer tailored the material to meet the needs of students with varying skills and abilities. I found that PRAGO has successful programs to accommodate people who are just starting out and up skill those looking to get ahead.
- Sheraz Arshad, Associate Practice Manager - TERA DATA
Competent and have though knowledge on subject matter.
- Asim Ahmed, Senior System Admin-Pakistan Petroleum Limited
Good teaching style and effective techniques..
- M.Rehan Qureshi, CBS-Pakistan Petroleum Limited
Always ready to take question, confident, kept the audience active :)
I learned alot from this training, trainer was very well prepared and helped alot in understanding topics from basic to intermediate level, i highly recommend others. Executive
- Wajahat Amjad, IT Executive - Nestle
This course is very much relevant to my job, and would help me to carry out my daily tasks in effective way. Trainer delivered this session in a very effective way which is greatly appreciated.
- Anam Javaid, Service Desk - Nestle Pakistan
The course was an excellent opportunity to review & discuss each of the knowledge areas. Ali shows a genuine interest in the groups success & really makes an effort for the team. I am very happy to have Ali as a facilitator & a subject matter expert. Excellent PRAGO.
- Imran Saeed, Deputy Director - SECP
very helpful in understanding the ITIL framework and trainer was very helpful and had good grip of the subject
- Aamir Waheed, Director IT - SECP
Great course! Excellent materials and presentations. I can take what I learned and start applying ‘best practices’ directly to my current organization.
- Sagheer Abbas - Oxfam Novib, IT Officer
My training experience with PRAGO has been thoroughly professional and the trainer was well experienced.
- Muhammad Noman, AVP IT - ZTBL
The best part of the training was that trainer customized training in a manner that helped us to understand the subject in detail.
- M Jawad, IT Operations Manager
The training was very well organized. With the case study approach, I was able to understand the concept with clarity.
- Awan Ahmed, Manager service desk
The trainer has an excellent command over the subject and has very good method of teaching. He is outstanding. He answered all the questions. It was the best among all the trainings I attended
- Jameel ahmed, Director operations
It was very informative and was a wonderful opportunity to know the process of ITIL. After attending the course, I now understand the importance of the ITIL process.
- Ali Maken, Wi-Tribe
ITIL® - The trainer was excellent and helped in understanding the details very well. Training was handled effectively. I will personally recommend PRAGO to all professionals. 24 Dec,2015
PRAGO helps organizations form, execute, and thrive
ITIL® is a widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), which has been adopted by individuals and organizations across the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally.
Because ITSM is driven both by technology and the huge range of organizational environments in which it operates, it is constantly evolving.
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. All online courses are offered with the partnership of IT Training Zone Ltd. PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.