CISA Certification acts as a career differentiator for security professionals.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course will give you the requisite skill sets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organization. You’ll gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards and best practices of protecting them. CISA is one of the hottest areas in information security, with a need for six million IT security professionals by 2019
If you require training for more than one person, please contact a training consultant directly using the number at the top of this page or email email@example.com
CISA certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. Most jobs in this field either require or prefer that candidates have a CISA certification. The CISA training will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
By the end of this training, you will:
Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems..
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
Who should take this course?
CISA training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes::
- IS/IT auditors/consultants.
- IT compliance managers.
- Chief Compliance Officers.
- Chief risk & privacy officers.
- Security heads/directors.
- Security managers/architects.
To become a CISA certified professional, you must meet the following requirements:
Pass the CISA examination.
- Submit an application for CISA certification.
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics.
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program.
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards.
CISA Certification acts as a career differentiator for security professionals or IT managers who wish to enhance their marketability and credibility. This is an ideal path for those looking at a long term career in Information Systems Auditing. This CISA course is highly recommended for IS/IT auditors, IT managers, Audit Managers, Security Managers, System Analysts, Consultants, and even CIOs and CTOs.
|Course Type||With Exam||Location And Date||Duration/Access||Course Price|| |
|Classroom||3 Days||call us now|
|INQUIRE NOWBOOK NOW|
The training material is very good and exhaustive. The trainer has great knowledge on the course and on practical examples as well. The course shall be of great help for preparing for the exam. Excellent trainer for this course
error: Content is protected !!